SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I sense drama...... (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=3712)

Jay Pique July 12th 03 03:18 PM

I sense drama......

Well Hello there RSAers. I've just returned from a 2 week trip back
east to see my family (ugh, humidity), and I've returned to 797 new
messages! What has happened to inspire such prolific posting? Has
another lodge burned in Vail? Have real life criminal acts been again
perpetrated? Has Klaus forsaken tele for RealSkiing? Stay tuned! I
know I will!!!

JP
Tuning in.

Oh yeah - apparently a propensity for yardwork is an atavstic trait
amongst the Piques... : o

Jay Pique July 12th 03 05:19 PM

I sense drama......

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 09:18:49 -0600, Jay Pique
wrote:

Well Hello there RSAers. I've just returned from a 2 week trip back
east to see my family (ugh, humidity), and I've returned to 797 new
messages! What has happened to inspire such prolific posting? Has
another lodge burned in Vail? Have real life criminal acts been again
perpetrated? Has Klaus forsaken tele for RealSkiing? Stay tuned! I
know I will!!!

JP
Tuning in.

Oh yeah - apparently a propensity for yardwork is an atavstic trait
amongst the Piques... : o

Ugh. It might be time to throw a coat of wax on my monitor to prevent
rusting and come back in late October.

yawn
JP
*************************************
Uninspired.

scottabe July 12th 03 06:27 PM

I sense drama......

in article , Jay Pique at

wrote:

Well Hello there RSAers. I've just returned from a 2 week trip back
east to see my family (ugh, humidity), and I've returned to 797 new
messages! What has happened to inspire such prolific posting? Has
another lodge burned in Vail? Have real life criminal acts been again
perpetrated? Has Klaus forsaken tele for RealSkiing? Stay tuned! I
know I will!!!

JP
Tuning in.

Oh yeah - apparently a propensity for yardwork is an atavstic trait
amongst the Piques... : o

Ugh. It might be time to throw a coat of wax on my monitor to prevent
rusting and come back in late October.

It will still be the same ******** in October, populated by the same bunch
of scumbags: it's their private pig wallow. Why roll around in the ****
with psychopaths, pathological liars, drunks, criminals, and Kerrison?

AstroPax July 13th 03 02:04 AM

I sense drama......

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 18:40:31 -0700, scottabe
wrote:

A pathetic loser whose only claim to personal worth is his skiing.

Key word "claim" (a.k.a.; assert, declare, profess).

Seeing how this is a skiing newsgroup, why would I even want to
"claim" anything else here...like being an ex- Navy Seal, a Vietnam
war correspondent, a police officer, etc.

BTW, It was "self-worth", not "personal worth".

-Astro

x - V e r t i g o
http://www.xmission.com/users/hound/...2-03/index.htm

scottabe July 13th 03 03:22 AM

I sense drama......

in article , Vern93 at
wrote on 7/12/03 7:03 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Clue time, asshole. Pigs falsely accuse others of molesting children. Pigs
ski with people who do. Pigs have no moral or ethical standards.

You could not be more wrong.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0112431

That'll do Scott, that'll do.

So pigs are superior to you and your sick friends. No surprise.

A true pig of a man. A pathetic loser whose
only claim to personal worth is his skiing. Because he sure isn't a decent
human being.

I think your mistaking his "only claim to personal worth is his skiing"
with him actually staying "on topic" on a skiing related newsgroup. HTH.

I mistake nothing. No surprise that an asshole who stalks, defames, and
lies would make such a statement about a fellow terrorist.

scottabe July 13th 03 03:24 AM

I sense drama......

in article , AstroPax at

wrote:

A pathetic loser whose only claim to personal worth is his skiing.

Key word "claim" (a.k.a.; assert, declare, profess).

Key word: asshole, liar, amoral jerk.

Seeing how this is a skiing newsgroup, why would I even want to
"claim" anything else here...like being an ex- Navy Seal, a Vietnam
war correspondent, a police officer, etc.

I certainly never did that. YOU and your sick friends like to tell those
lies. Same old, same old.

BTW, It was "self-worth", not "personal worth".

Just another psychopathic liar who defames and harasses-but never opens his
sick mouth when somebody threatens my life or calls me a child molester. If
someone does that, this scumbag buys them a beer and skis with them.

Vern93 July 13th 03 06:02 PM

I sense drama......

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Oleg, Oleg. Ethics. Decency. Morality. Discuss.

Scott, Scott, Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

scottabe July 13th 03 10:41 PM

I sense drama......

in article , Vern93 at
wrote on 7/13/03 11:02 AM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Oleg, Oleg. Ethics. Decency. Morality. Discuss.

Scott, Scott, Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Dave, Dave. Ethics. Decency. Morality. Discuss.

scottabe July 13th 03 11:04 PM

I sense drama......

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.b474e86b3f0d51af9429daafe4427846@1058 126804.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 7/13/03 1:06 PM:

sponge bob dirty pants wrote:

Same old, same old. What a psychpathic asshole! See what

cocaine can do
for your brain!

You provide a excellent example to us all of the dangers of
substance abuse.

Thanks. Fourteen years and change sober, and I am proud to be an example to
all of you practicing addicts and alcoholics of what can happen if you stop
pouring drugs and booze into your system.
Yes, wacko, even YOU could develop a conscience. With plenty of therapy.

Vern93 July 13th 03 11:57 PM

I sense drama......

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

I am proud to be an example to
all of you practicing addicts and alcoholics of what can happen if you stop
pouring drugs and booze into your system.

Stallard, you want to take this one?

I'm headed to the liquor store. Fast.