SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lindsey Vonn (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=19980)

Richard Henry February 28th 10 03:52 PM

Lindsey Vonn

Beautiful girl, great skier.

To fully exploit her public value, however, she needs professional
training in public speaking. Listening ot her loing interviews is
almost unbearable.

Dick G[_4_] February 28th 10 04:09 PM

Lindsey Vonn

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 08:52:28 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote:

Beautiful girl, great skier.

To fully exploit her public value, however, she needs professional
training in public speaking. Listening ot her loing interviews is
almost unbearable.

Very hot, too bad she's married

downhill February 28th 10 04:28 PM

Lindsey Vonn

Richard Henry wrote:
Beautiful girl, great skier.

To fully exploit her public value, however, she needs professional
training in public speaking. Listening ot her loing interviews is
almost unbearable.

and stop biting her nails

twobuddha February 28th 10 10:00 PM

Lindsey Vonn

On Feb 28, 8:52*am, Richard Henry wrote:
Beautiful girl, great skier.

To fully exploit her public value, however, she needs professional
training in public speaking. *Listening ot her loing interviews is
almost unbearable.

I'm sure Vonn is worried about a what a dumb**** stalking dickless
coward thinks about her.
I bet those long interviews with SPD are going to be very boring for
me.
Ooooops, there hasn't been an interview, eh?
Day 60 of the Embarassment of Dickless Henry.

Dick G[_4_] March 1st 10 06:41 PM

Lindsey Vonn

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 17:43:07 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote:

On Feb 28, 3:00*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Feb 28, 8:52*am, Richard Henry wrote:

Beautiful girl, great skier.

To fully exploit her public value, however, she needs professional
training in public speaking. *Listening ot her loing interviews is
almost unbearable.

I'm sure Vonn is worried about a what a dumb**** stalking dickless
coward thinks about her.
I bet those long interviews with SPD are going to be very boring for
me.
Ooooops, there hasn't been an interview, eh?
Day 60 of the Embarassment of Dickless Henry.

How classy!

I think Spock is commenting on HIS own opinion, as he calls himself a
dumb**** stalking dickless coward

twobuddha March 2nd 10 11:56 PM

Lindsey Vonn

On Feb 28, 5:43*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 28, 3:00*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Feb 28, 8:52*am, Richard Henry wrote:

Beautiful girl, great skier.

To fully exploit her public value, however, she needs professional
training in public speaking. *Listening ot her loing interviews is
almost unbearable.

I'm sure Vonn is worried about a what a dumb**** stalking dickless
coward thinks about her.
I bet those long interviews with SPD are going to be very boring for
me.
Ooooops, there hasn't been an interview, eh?
Day 60 of the Embarassment of Dickless Henry.

How classy!

Yup. I have class and you got blown off by SPD. No one with any
class would play your sick game, anyway.
Day 62. Hey, if they come to my door and try to find me, tell them
they can find me in Ketchum. Can't miss an
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!