SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   You know if you're a redneck if......... (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=15238)

clarencedarrow February 26th 07 08:53 PM

You know if you're a redneck if.........

Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.

PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.

Bullfinch February 27th 07 04:05 AM

You know if you're a redneck if.........

On Feb 26, 2:53 pm, "Clarencedarrow"
wrote:
Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.

PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.

If you find a new car ever' time you cut yer grass...you might be a
redneck ;)

BrritSki February 27th 07 07:10 AM

Clarencedarrow wrote:
Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.

PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.

Hell I lived there for a year and I ain't no redneck y'all !

VtSkier February 27th 07 12:59 PM

BrritSki wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.

PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.

Hell I lived there for a year and I ain't no redneck y'all !

Hmmm, gotta figure out what the
Brit equivalent of a "redneck" is.
Yorkshireman?

Bullfinch February 27th 07 02:23 PM

BrritSki wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.

PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.

Hell I lived there for a year and I ain't no redneck y'all !

Hmmm, gotta figure out what the
Brit equivalent of a "redneck" is.
Yorkshireman?

A Welchman.

I meant to say: A Welshman?

Alex Heney February 27th 07 11:14 PM

You know if you're a redneck if.........

BrritSki wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.

PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.

Hell I lived there for a year and I ain't no redneck y'all !

Hmmm, gotta figure out what the
Brit equivalent of a "redneck" is.
Yorkshireman?

A Welchman.

Not at all.

Probably a Brummie.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
I can't be overdrawn, I still have checks left!

bdubya February 28th 07 01:37 AM

You know if you're a redneck if.........

On 26 Feb 2007 13:53:05 -0800, "Clarencedarrow"
wrote:

Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.

PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.

PPS: or if you still laugh at the Jeff Foxworthy shtick.

b"on the whole I prefer tater salad"w

VtSkier February 28th 07 01:57 AM

BrritSki wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.
PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.
Hell I lived there for a year and I ain't no redneck y'all !
Hmmm, gotta figure out what the
Brit equivalent of a "redneck" is.
Yorkshireman?

A Welchman.

Not at all.

Probably a Brummie.

Hmmm, I know what a Yorkshireman is and I know
what Welshman is (Alex for sure, and maybe me
via Ireland), but WTF is a Brummie?

VtSkier February 28th 07 01:59 AM

wrote:

Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.

PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.

PPS: or if you still laugh at the Jeff Foxworthy shtick.

b"on the whole I prefer tater salad"w

In Texas, do you know the similarity between a
tornado and a divorce?

Not really very much, but in either case, someone
is gonna lose a trailer.