SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bert's Transcript for Sensitive Men Issues (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=28816)

JasonPicolino November 27th 16 12:57 AM

Bert's Transcript for Sensitive Men Issues

On Wednesday, September 29, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
Bert Hoff, the sensitive new age man can be seen menstruating on CNN
for mens rights, transcript at

http://cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/9909/23/tl.00.html

Scott

I think this is my favorite post ever. I miss these days...

JP
*********************
5'10.5" 199lbs Am I overweight?

The Real Bev[_4_] November 27th 16 03:36 AM

On 11/26/2016 05:57 PM, JasonPicolino wrote:
On Wednesday, September 29, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
Bert Hoff, the sensitive new age man can be seen menstruating on CNN
for mens rights, transcript at

http://cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/9909/23/tl.00.html

Not found. Probably better that way.

5'10.5" 199lbs Am I overweight?

You could stand to lose a few unless it's all muscle.

--
Cheers, Bev
"They redundantly repeated themselves over and over again

Walt November 28th 16 03:07 PM

On 11/26/2016 11:36 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 11/26/2016 05:57 PM, JasonPicolino wrote:
On Wednesday, September 29, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham
wrote:
Bert Hoff blah blah blah

http://cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/9909/23/tl.00.html

Not found. Probably better that way.

Yeah. Now, please excuse me, I think this is where I came in...

--
//Walt

The Real Bev[_4_] November 28th 16 03:54 PM

On 11/28/2016 08:07 AM, Walt wrote:

Yeah. Now, please excuse me, I think this is where I came in...

Come on, don't go away, the season is just starting!

http://www.bigbearmountainresort.com/Winter/mountain-information/mountain-info/web-cams

The redesigned website here is much less informative than it used to be.
Most websites seem to be going in that direction. It's like the
"designers" think that we go there for entertainment rather than
information. Probably the result of catering to short-attention-span
users of tiny screens :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
"I read about this syndrome called hypochondria in a

Richard Henry November 29th 16 04:53 AM

Bert's Transcript for Sensitive Men Issues

On 11/26/2016 05:57 PM, JasonPicolino wrote:

5'10.5" 199lbs Am I overweight?

No, you are just a little short.

TWSS.

Richard Henry November 29th 16 04:56 AM

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 8:54:05 AM UTC-8, The Real Bev wrote:
On 11/28/2016 08:07 AM, Walt wrote:

Yeah. Now, please excuse me, I think this is where I came in...

Come on, don't go away, the season is just starting!

http://www.bigbearmountainresort.com/Winter/mountain-information/mountain-info/web-cams

The redesigned website here is much less informative than it used to be.
Most websites seem to be going in that direction. It's like the
"designers" think that we go there for entertainment rather than
information. Probably the result of catering to short-attention-span
users of tiny screens :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
"I read about this syndrome called hypochondria in a
magazine. I think I've got it." -- DA

I also have a problem with favorite areas that rename or renumber the lifts suddenly some year. I would hazard a guess that a great majority of their customers have been there before and are not impressed with thzat bonehead marketing effort.