I don't ride a board, but I do ski on Solomon scream 10 pilots and wear Xscream 8.0 boots.
Both are awsome.

....Joe

4matic October 23rd 03 03:04 AM

Skiing

I ski and board. I ski when it's icy, I'm tired, or by myself.
I enjoy the technical nature of skiing.
Am I the only person here who ski's? I saw a lot of posts regarding Salomon equiptment.

TomTom October 23rd 03 03:40 AM

Skiing

This is not a skiing group. It's a snowboarding group.

rec.skiing.SNOWBOARD
wrote in message m...
Am I the only person here who ski's? I saw a lot of posts regarding Salomon equiptment.
I don't ride a board, but I do ski on Solomon scream 10 pilots and wear Xscream 8.0 boots.
Both are awsome.

...Joe

---

Switters October 23rd 03 11:20 AM

Skiing

Please don't post in HTML!

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/

October 26th 03 04:09 AM

Skiing

Oh my! I do apologize for posting here then.

If this is a "snowboard only group" then you should change the name of your group to reflect
snowboards only.

rec.SKIINGsnowboard

tomtom needs a slap.
c'mere boy....

October 26th 03 04:12 AM

Skiing

What 4matic said!

Mike T October 26th 03 01:27 PM

Skiing

If this is a "snowboard only group" then you should change the name of
your group to reflect snowboards only.

The answer to why it's named the way it's named is in the group FAQ,
http://rssfaq.org

-Mike T

October 27th 03 12:27 AM

Skiing

The answer to why it's named the way it's named is in the group FAQ,
http://rssfaq.org

ok I read the FAQ. Did I miss something? I think Tommy needs to read your
FAQ.
As I recall he stirred the pot. I simply posted a msg.
@rec.SKIING.snowboarding
with regards to SKIING. Your FAQ did not suggest any wrong doing on my
part.

I have never had a problem with anyone on the mountain, boarders or
otherwise. Next thing I know some random kid who still has to write his
name twice cause he's not sure witch one he is, and prob. has it engraved on
his belt so he can be identified by his grieving parents gets on my case
for posting a plug for Salomon equipt.

Furthermore, isn't a 'tomtom' something ya beat on to get sound out of?

And I'll really try to not post here in the future.

TOMTOM, you'll make a damn good P.R. man. maybe the Ambassador to
snowboarding

4matic October 27th 03 12:38 AM

Skiing

Hey Slider,

I mostly snowboard because I'm better at it but when I hurt my hip I started
skiing again. Nothing like a solid pole plant!

Yeh, Tommy is quite an ambassador to the sport.. Nothing like narrow minded
snowboarders..and to think snowboarding is supposed to be progressive?

Anyway, one of my riding buddies is a world class skier and it's beautiful
to watch him ski at high speeds.
He wishes he could board pow.

I ride at Kirkwood and Tahoe. How about you?