SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Olympic's effects on SLC area (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=4227)

brian November 29th 03 02:47 AM

Olympic's effects on SLC area

Last winter we decided not to take our once a year ski trip to the SLC area
figuring a giganic hord of new folks would be there after "discovering it"
because of the Winter Olympics. I am planning on going back this January.

But that got me thinking, was there a big increase last winter? Did
anything change for better or worse "the year after"?

Brian