SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Jeffy Doofus in Action (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=15911)

clarencedarrow August 11th 07 01:03 PM

Jeffy Doofus in Action

I yam the senter of the universe because I pursonally know Scrappy
Longfinger, the pursonal nosepicker of Skanky CrashandBurn, the
extreem skier that made the first decent of the Grand Hoohahs in
sentral Kansas. Skanky is wurld fameus and will be in histury books
with peeple like Churchill (the ceegar dood), Neel Armstrong
(inventor of linoileeum), Madam Curry (owned a bunch of Ho houses) and
Newton (the kookie dood). I tink you all are ****wads cuz everyone
knows that it's more importent where you park your trailer than
weather you live in one. You assholes don't have what it takes to live
in a trailer in Jackson.

Richard Henry August 11th 07 03:03 PM

Jeffy Doofus in Action

On Aug 11, 6:03 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
I yam the senter of the universe because I pursonally know Scrappy
Longfinger, the pursonal nosepicker of Skanky CrashandBurn, the
extreem skier that made the first decent of the Grand Hoohahs in
sentral Kansas. Skanky is wurld fameus and will be in histury books
with peeple like Churchill (the ceegar dood), Neel Armstrong
(inventor of linoileeum), Madam Curry (owned a bunch of Ho houses) and
Newton (the kookie dood). I tink you all are ****wads cuz everyone
knows that it's more importent where you park your trailer than
weather you live in one. You assholes don't have what it takes to live
in a trailer in Jackson.

You've almost got it. But I think "****wads" fits better than
"assholes".