SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   WTB: NNN tour boots size 10 men, NNN bindings, 205 tour skis (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=7694)

[email protected] January 20th 05 02:20 AM

WTB: NNN tour boots size 10 men, NNN bindings, 205 tour skis

I need to buy the works.

My old Salomon SNS loop bindings and boots are wearing out.

So if anyone has some good-shape NNN tour boots size 10 men that
they'll sell cheap, let me know. (Cheap enough so if they don't fit I
can resell them easy enough.)

Also a couple sets of NNN 2 or 3 bindings would be jim-dandy.

Lastly and not leastly but perhaps awkwardly for the mail: I think a
set of wide-ish 205 (probably waxable) tour skis is in order. Not so
wide they won't fit into tracks but no narrower than the max of a
track. What's that width anyway? I have some Fischer Touring Light and
Country Crown skis that are decent for casual cruising---with 58mm
shovels---but just a tiny bit too narrow for torsional bashing. I want
a little more float out of these new skis. Are there common skis with
60mm shovels? 62mm?