SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   looking for apartement in Zermatt from the 12th to the 19th January?I have one reservation and it is impossible for us to go!! (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=16808)

[email protected] December 28th 07 06:15 PM

looking for apartement in Zermatt from the 12th to the 19th January?I have one reservation and it is impossible for us to go!!

Hello everybody

I have rent an appartemen in Zermatt in September for the week
begining the 12th January 08.
Past week I was skiing and I had fallen. Not very goog news, the neck
is ko and there is no more ski for me these season.
I had to pay for the 100% of the appartemennt even if I do not go, and
they are not willing to change the date to another season.

So I'm looking for a couple, who wants to go to Zermatt from the 12 to
the 19th in January and that is looking for an apartement in Zermat. I
think we can agree a deal.

Please contact me by mail and I will give you more details, regarding
the appartement, the price, the situation and regarding any other
question I coudl clarify
Thanks in advance and best regards

Cristina

Harry Weiner December 28th 07 10:23 PM

looking for apartement in Zermatt from the 12th to the 19th January? I have one reservation and it is impossible for us to go!!

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:15:15 -0800 (PST),
wrote this crap:

Hello everybody

I have rent an appartemen in Zermatt in September for the week
begining the 12th January 08.
Past week I was skiing and I had fallen. Not very goog news, the neck
is ko and there is no more ski for me these season.
I had to pay for the 100% of the appartemennt even if I do not go, and
they are not willing to change the date to another season.

So I'm looking for a couple, who wants to go to Zermatt from the 12 to
the 19th in January and that is looking for an apartement in Zermat. I
think we can agree a deal.

Please contact me by mail and I will give you more details, regarding
the appartement, the price, the situation and regarding any other
question I coudl clarify
Thanks in advance and best regards

Cristina

You could have posted a price.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

[email protected] December 29th 07 05:10 PM

looking for apartement in Zermatt from the 12th to the 19thJanuary? I have one reservation and it is impossible for us to go!!

Hi, yes you are rigth

The price for the hole week is around 380 EURO, there you have to pay the
taxes (around 18 EURO ) and the final cleaning (around 36 EURO)
I said "around" because the prices are in swiss francs, not in euros,
and I have done the maths.

If you want more info, please let me know
thanks

Harry Weiner December 29th 07 10:07 PM

looking for apartement in Zermatt from the 12th to the 19th January? I have one reservation and it is impossible for us to go!!

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 10:10:32 -0800 (PST),
wrote this crap:

Hi, yes you are rigth

The price for the hole week is around 380 EURO, there you have to pay the
taxes (around 18 EURO ) and the final cleaning (around 36 EURO)
I said "around" because the prices are in swiss francs, not in euros,
and I have done the maths.

If you want more info, please let me know
thanks

That's not a bad price. Cheaper than Vail. You should have mentioned
that before.