SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Fischer "Zeros" or similar "chemical-based" skis... (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=18368)

Chris Cole February 21st 09 01:41 AM

Fischer "Zeros" or similar "chemical-based" skis...

Hi guys & girls,

Just curious what experiences people have had with Fischer Zero
"waxless" classic skis, or their equivalent? Pondering the merits of a
pair of RCS Crowns for our lovely marginal peri-freezing snow conditions
down here in Australia and curious to know what the performance of these
newer non-waxed but "non-patterned" skis are.

Cheers,
Chris

John Forrest Tomlinson February 21st 09 01:50 AM

Fischer "Zeros" or similar "chemical-based" skis...

https://www.bouldernordicsport.com/H...6/Default.aspx

[email protected] March 1st 09 09:27 PM

On Feb 20, 6:41*pm, Chris Cole wrote:
Hi guys & girls,

Just curious what experiences people have had with Fischer Zero
"waxless" classic skis, or their equivalent? Pondering the merits of a
pair of RCS Crowns for our lovely marginal peri-freezing snow conditions
down here in Australia and curious to know what the performance of these
newer non-waxed but "non-patterned" skis are.

Cheers,
Chris

Fisher's Zero seem to be the right ski for 0C condions See:
http://new.fasterskier.com/2009/03/m...-right-choice/

Anyone know why Atomic dropped their Multi?