SkiBanter

-   Backcountry Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   First Tracks ! (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=17786)

Chuck Stearns October 1st 08 02:33 AM

First Tracks !

Not yet !

Simon Isbister October 4th 08 06:24 PM

First Tracks !

Well, you got first tracks on the news group ;-)

-s-

"Chuck Stearns" wrote in message
. ..
Not yet !

Florian Anwander[_2_] October 29th 08 11:36 AM

First Tracks !

Hi

also back to the group after some years.

Not yet !

http://fa.utfs.org/mountains/2008/10...ideshow29.html
The picture was taken in the Tyrolian Alps (Austria) at October the 5th.
The tracks were not mine - unfortunately...

Three days later the snow was gone

Florian

Dan October 30th 08 04:00 PM

First Tracks !

Simon Isbister schrieb:
Well, you got first tracks on the news group ;-)

-s-

"Chuck Stearns" wrote in message
. ..
Not yet !

We are expecting (extreme hoping for?) snow this weekend. All it takes
is a couple of inches... I love skiing on the streets in early morning.

Dan