SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   snowboard FAQ (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=16194)

jw[_2_] October 17th 07 12:30 PM

snowboard FAQ

Hey Dave...if I may call you that now...I just looked at the FAQ. I
hadn't seen it in about 10 years. Looks excellent, thx!

(Also just trying to keep RSS on life support...lol)

-jw
--
jsw's new england surf site
http://the_urchin.home.comcast.net/index.html

Switters October 22nd 07 04:37 PM

snowboard FAQ

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:30:26 GMT, jw allegedly
wrote:

Hey Dave...if I may call you that now...I just looked at the FAQ. I
hadn't seen it in about 10 years. Looks excellent, thx!

Thanks. I'm not sure how much it's viewed these days though, as my ISP
doesn't give me any access to any stats.

http://www.vpas.org.uk/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow.
Donek Sasquatch 162, Prior Pow 181, Burton Canyon 162

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://www.vpas.fsnet.co.uk/rssFAQ/