SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is NF Gear still Good?? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=29029)

Jay Pique[_2_] July 1st 17 05:46 AM

Is NF Gear still Good??

On Wednesday, November 25, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
Aaron Daniel wrote:

Scott Abraham wrote ...

Buddha ain't got the others handy.
But he does have a Marmot Alpinist with all these spiffy K2 logos glued
on. I assume it was a score?

I believe so. I also assume it is part of your package for scoring more this
year.

Buddha actually had to pay K2's cost for the Marmot. What a rip off, eh?
However, now that I look like an official member of the ski industry, I shall work it for all it is worth. Why pay?

JP: Because you CAN'T loser. You have no job. You have no assets. You are a moocher, a bum, a fat **** with no redeeming qualities. You could die tonight and you would not be missed. You contribute nothing. You're a stain on humanity. Strip naked and look in the mirror. I dare you.

Two Buddha

How ****ing gay and basic.

Vail: Working for my skiing

Sucking dick, like always?

Eviel Dewar July 1st 17 02:48 PM

Is NF Gear still Good??

On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 1:46:23 AM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
On Wednesday, November 25, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:

Vail: Working for my skiing

Sucking dick, like always?

Yup. It's a documented fact that he has at least offered to do that.

Eviel Dewar July 1st 17 02:51 PM

Is NF Gear still Good??

On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 1:46:23 AM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
On Wednesday, November 25, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:

Vail: Working for my skiing

Sucking dick, like always?

Yup. It's a documented fact that he has offered to do that.

Eviel Dewar July 1st 17 08:41 PM

Is NF Gear still Good??

On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 2:58:05 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 7:51:02 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 1:46:23 AM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
On Wednesday, November 25, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:

Vail: Working for my skiing

Sucking dick, like always?

Yup. It's a documented fact that he has offered to do that.

Holy ****. You lie worse than Trump.

It is a fact that you have offered ski industry executives oral sex in return for skis. There is proof.

Eviel Dewar July 2nd 17 04:00 AM

Is NF Gear still Good??

On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 8:39:50 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Oh, please. What a pathetic, ridiculous, laughable distortion of a joke. How typical of you. Clue time. None of the execs who gave me skis (and those who still do) ever took that seriously: they knew it was an exagerration of what some people will do for freebies.

You next move is to post the quote. How predictable. Go for it, idiot. Give yourself a blow job, which I am sure you can do.

What I find funny is how your offer was refused:

From: Tim Petrick protected
Cc: list of people, one who sent this
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 23:10:35 -0800
To: Scott Abraham
Subject: Fans and goodies

Scott,

I am not sending you any skis for a pro deal, or otherwise.

Please do not continue sending me emails on this in the future.

There is no
legitimate reason why you should receive a deal on a pair of skis.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

Eviel Dewar July 2nd 17 01:29 PM

Is NF Gear still Good??

"I am not sending you any skis for a pro deal, or otherwise. There is no legitimate reason why you should receive a deal on a pair of skis".