SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mammoth Lakes Basin 15K Race Video - January 9, 2010 (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=23778)

Briansbikesandxcskis January 10th 11 12:32 AM

Mammoth Lakes Basin 15K Race Video - January 9, 2010

We just posted the video we took of the Mammoth Lakes Basin 15K Skate
race from this morning. Great conditions, great weather. You can
find it he

http://xcskistore.com/california-xc-ski-events/

[email protected] January 10th 11 03:45 AM

Mammoth Lakes Basin 15K Race Video - January 9, 2010

On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 17:32:45 -0800 (PST)
Briansbikesandxcskis wrote:

We just posted the video we took of the Mammoth Lakes Basin 15K Skate
race from this morning. Great conditions, great weather. You can
find it he

http://xcskistore.com/california-xc-ski-events/

Nicely done videos. Site server seems to be having problems maintaning
stream above 360p.

Gene