SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   selling rollerskis?? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=12625)

NGMN February 21st 06 12:55 AM

selling rollerskis??

Does anyone know where I can sell off some V2 combi rollerskis?? They
have some paint off one of the sides but are in good condition. The
wheels are a little rounded and to be honest any competitive skiing I
will do from here on out will be skate and I have skate specific
rollerskis. Any classifieds I could use would be appreciated.

Thanks

Gene Goldenfeld February 21st 06 04:14 AM

ebay
skinnyski.com (not sure if sub is necessary)
madnorski.org
topica has a nensa list
check links to other groups and sites that might be willing to post at
madnorski or xcskiworld

might get a better response come April-June.

Gene

NGMN February 22nd 06 02:06 AM

Thanks Gene,

I agree about the spring suggestion but triathlon season is upon us
soon.