SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Scott should get a job with BP (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=20810)

Scottum May 27th 10 02:44 PM

Scott should get a job with BP

He would fit right in with their reps who keep saying they are out
there cleaning up when reporters can't find a boat within 40 miles.
But keep on lying about it. "Where doing the best we can." Yep, a
company full of pathilogical liars, just like Scott.

Richard Henry May 27th 10 03:45 PM

On May 27, 7:44*am, Scottum wrote:
He would fit right in with their reps who keep saying they are out
there cleaning up when reporters can't find a boat within 40 miles.
But keep on lying about it. *"Where doing the best we can." *Yep, a
company full of pathilogical liars, just like Scott.

Into every cloud a silver lining must fall:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/bp-...e-corpo,17510/

twobuddha May 27th 10 04:43 PM

Scott should get a job with BP

On May 27, 7:44*am, Scottum wrote:
He would fit right in with their reps who keep saying they are out
there cleaning up when reporters can't find a boat within 40 miles.
But keep on lying about it. *"Where doing the best we can." *Yep, a
company full of pathilogical liars, just like Scott.

You gotta be kidding me. Now I'm responsible for the oil spill?
Take your meds. You're decompensating at a truly disturbing rate.

pigo[_2_] May 27th 10 04:58 PM

On May 27, 8:44*am, Scottum wrote:
He would fit right in with their reps who keep saying they are out
there cleaning up when reporters can't find a boat within 40 miles.
But keep on lying about it. *"Where doing the best we can." *Yep, a
company full of pathilogical liars, just like Scott.

Hahahahahahahaha...GOOD ONE ! Trunky with a job!

Alan Baker May 27th 10 05:21 PM

Scott should get a job with BP

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On May 27, 7:44*am, Scottum wrote:
He would fit right in with their reps who keep saying they are out
there cleaning up when reporters can't find a boat within 40 miles.
But keep on lying about it. *"Where doing the best we can." *Yep, a
company full of pathilogical liars, just like Scott.

You gotta be kidding me. Now I'm responsible for the oil spill?
Take your meds. You're decompensating at a truly disturbing rate.

Wow, but you have an active imagination.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

twobuddha May 27th 10 05:23 PM

On May 27, 9:58*am, pigo wrote:
On May 27, 8:44*am, Scottum wrote:

He would fit right in with their reps who keep saying they are out
there cleaning up when reporters can't find a boat within 40 miles.
But keep on lying about it. *"Where doing the best we can." *Yep, a
company full of pathilogical liars, just like Scott.

Hahahahahahahaha...GOOD ONE ! Trunky with a job!

Damn. That's almost as funny as the thought of Brain Fried Bob
Thompson with a set of balls!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dave Cartman May 27th 10 05:41 PM

Richard Henry wrote:

On May 27, 7:44*am, Scottum wrote:
He would fit right in with their reps who keep saying they are out
there cleaning up when reporters can't find a boat within 40 miles.
But keep on lying about it. *"Where doing the best we can." *Yep, a
company full of pathilogical liars, just like Scott.

Into every cloud a silver lining must fall:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/bp-...ge-profitable-
corpo,17510/

That is AWESOME! I love, love, love The Onion!

twobuddha May 27th 10 05:49 PM

Scott should get a job with BP

On May 27, 10:41*am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

http://www.theonion.com/articles/bp-...-being-huge-pr...
corpo,17510/

That is AWESOME! *I love, love, love The Onion!

You must love your buddy Dickless Scottum, too, eh? Because for him
to call me a pathological liar is simply a huge lie, and you just love
liars, don't you?
Hey, do you love being named BPOTD?

Alan Baker May 27th 10 06:06 PM

*Richard Henry wrote:

On May 27, 7:44*am, Scottum wrote:
He would fit right in with their reps who keep saying they are out
there cleaning up when reporters can't find a boat within 40 miles.
But keep on lying about it. *"Where doing the best we can." *Yep, a
company full of pathilogical liars, just like Scott.

Into every cloud a silver lining must fall:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/bp-...-being-huge-pr...
corpo,17510/

That is AWESOME! *I love, love, love The Onion!

You must love your buddy Dickless Scottum, too, eh? Because for him
to call me a pathological liar is simply a huge lie, and you just love
liars, don't you?
Hey, do you love being named BPOTD?

I don't think you're a pathological liar, Scottie...

....just a garden variety liar.

:-)

Scottum May 27th 10 06:26 PM

On May 27, 10:43*am, twobuddha wrote:
On May 27, 7:44*am, Scottum wrote:

He would fit right in with their reps who keep saying they are out
there cleaning up when reporters can't find a boat within 40 miles.
But keep on lying about it. *"Where doing the best we can." *Yep, a
company full of pathilogical liars, just like Scott.

You gotta be kidding me. *Now I'm responsible for the oil spill?

Did I say that? No, that's just another one of your made up lies.
Better send in your resume.

Take your meds. You're decompensating at a truly disturbing rate.