SkiBanter

-   European Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ski / Snowboard domains for rent $300 US / 248 Euros / 387 CHF (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=10571)

Pete Devlin July 14th 05 04:05 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...

[Spammy flawed business plan]

What a great idea! Pay thousands a year just so I can rent the space to put
up an expensively designed site. The money will just come rolling in seeing
as there are no free sites around doing exactly the same thing. It's a
winner. I'd actually put up your prices otherwise you might get trampled in
the rush.

Pete Devlin

[email protected] July 14th 05 06:08 PM

Ski / Snowboard domains for rent $300 US / 248 Euros / 387 CHF

Hi,

I have the following Ski and Snowboard domains for rent. Prices are
per month. Minimum rental is 6 months.

Ski domains for rent...
$300 US / 248 Euros / 387 CHF

AndorraSkiReport.com
AustriaSkiReport.com
CanadaSkiReport.com
FranceSkiReport.com
FrenchSkiReport.com
FermanSkiReport.com
ItalySkiReport.com
SkiTheAlps.info
SkiTheAlps.org

Snowboard domains for rent...
$300 US / 248 Euros / 387 CHF

AndorraSnowboarding.com
AndorraSnowboardReport.com
AustrianSnowboarding.com
AustriaSnowboarding.com
AustriaSnowboardReport.com
CanadaSnowboardReport.com
ColoradoSnowboardshop.com
FrenchSnowboardReport.com
ItalySnowboardReport.com
NorwaySnowboarding.com
NorwegianSnowboarding.com
SwedishSnowboarding.com

Special Ski-Snowboard domains for rent...
$500 US / 415 Euros / 647 CHF

EuropeSkiReport.com
Swissskireport.com

SnowboardTheAlps.com
SwissSnowboardReport.com

For more information, please contact me.

Bill

BrritSki July 26th 05 05:18 PM

AH wrote:
You could pay $300 a month for AndorraSkiReport.com, or you could own
AndorraSnowReport.com for $5 for a year and it would actually be yours..

wrote in message
ups.com...

FermanSkiReport.com

Where the f*ck is Fermany ?

MoonMan July 27th 05 08:52 AM

BrritSki wrote:
AH wrote:
You could pay $300 a month for AndorraSkiReport.com, or you could own
AndorraSnowReport.com for $5 for a year and it would actually be
yours.. wrote in message
ups.com...

FermanSkiReport.com

Where the f*ck is Fermany ?