SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The depth of insanity (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=5025)

Scottabe May 28th 04 03:05 PM

The depth of insanity

in article , Trunky at
wrote on 5/27/04 8:27 PM:

within Snott's mind never ceases to amaze me. I haven't been here

for
some years, I pop my head back in and see that absolutely NOTHING

has
changed.

Snott - seek some type of assistance. Lithium would be a good start

Clue time, freak. It is insane to call yourself Trunky. Seek some

kind of
assistance. Prison would be a good start.

Oh, yeah. Does ANYONE have ANY objection to such vileness?

Yes Scott, we all object to your vileness but no matter how much we
object you still wont stop. How long has it been now? Didn't you
feel much better when you were not posting?