SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (moderated) (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Zermatt, Switzerland has the deepest snow (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=19428)

Bill Tanner November 27th 09 01:15 AM

Zermatt, Switzerland has the deepest snow

The ski resort at Zermatt, Switzerland has the greatest snow depth of
any ski resort in the world...4 meters (13' 4")

I don't know of any other resort that even comes close to that.

Bill
http://SwissRailPasses.com
http://MySwissHotels.com

Mike Treseler[_2_] December 1st 09 12:10 AM

Bill Tanner wrote:
The ski resort at Zermatt, Switzerland has the greatest snow depth of
any ski resort in the world...4 meters (13' 4")

I don't know of any other resort that even comes close to that.

Zermatt Snow Report
Upper 80cm
Lower -
Zermatt Ski Area