SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Completely OT basketball comment (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=4816)

bdubya March 7th 04 10:16 AM

Completely OT basketball comment

As a native Detroiter, I'd like to say to any Nuggets fans, that I'm
almost but not quite sorry that the Pistons embarrassed yer boys like
that. First time since 1950 that a team has had NOBODY scoring ten or
more points....hee hee hee. Sorry, Colorado; stick to skiing.

bw

Richard Henry March 7th 04 01:09 PM

"bdubya" wrote in message
As a native Detroiter, I'd like to say to any Nuggets fans, that I'm
almost but not quite sorry that the Pistons embarrassed yer boys like
that. First time since 1950 that a team has had NOBODY scoring ten or
more points....hee hee hee. Sorry, Colorado; stick to skiing.

Detroit musta cheated and played defense.

Scottabe March 7th 04 05:10 PM

bdubya wrote in message . ..
As a native Detroiter, I'd like to say to any Nuggets fans, that I'm
almost but not quite sorry that the Pistons embarrassed yer boys like
that. First time since 1950 that a team has had NOBODY scoring ten or
more points....hee hee hee. Sorry, Colorado; stick to skiing.

bw

Yeah, like beating the Nuggets is something to be proud of? Who cares!

Let Mikey Ski It! March 8th 04 12:46 AM

Completely OT basketball comment

bdubya wrote:
... Sorry, Colorado; ...

Sorry THIS:

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/SJ2...s/dsc_5836.jpg

(San Juans, two weeks ago. See RSAM for full report).

Mike...

--
Littleton, Colorado (reply to msaemisch at yahoo dot com)
See my ski photography at: http://PowderDay.us

scottabe March 8th 04 12:51 AM

Completely OT basketball comment

in article , Let Mikey Ski It! at
wrote on 3/7/04 5:46 PM:

bdubya wrote:
... Sorry, Colorado; ...

Sorry THIS:

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/SJ2...s/dsc_5836.jpg

(San Juans, two weeks ago. See RSAM for full report).

So? A bunch of amoral assholes get together to ski. Proven liars, jerks,
criminals, and rsa.terrorist moderators.
Not a single freak in that photo ever had the integrity to condemn the
vileness here. Several participated themselves.
No surprise that Mike Saemmisch didn't use their last names. They are
ashamed of being known and associated with rsa.terrorist.

Dick Gozinya March 8th 04 01:26 AM

Completely OT basketball comment

wrote on 3/7/04 5:46 PM:

bdubya wrote:
... Sorry, Colorado; ...

Sorry THIS:

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/SJ2...s/dsc_5836.jpg

(San Juans, two weeks ago. See RSAM for full report).

So? A bunch of amoral assholes get together to ski. Proven liars, jerks,
criminals, and rsa.terrorist moderators.
Not a single freak in that photo ever had the integrity to condemn the
vileness here. Several participated themselves.
No surprise that Mike Saemmisch didn't use their last names. They are
ashamed of being known and associated with rsa.terrorist.

Scott, where do you purchase your size Extra-Small condoms?

Richard Henry March 8th 04 05:28 AM

wrote on 3/7/04 5:46 PM:

bdubya wrote:
... Sorry, Colorado; ...

Sorry THIS:

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/SJ2...s/dsc_5836.jpg

(San Juans, two weeks ago. See RSAM for full report).

So? A bunch of amoral assholes get together to ski. Proven liars, jerks,
criminals, and rsa.terrorist moderators.
Not a single freak in that photo ever had the integrity to condemn the
vileness here. Several participated themselves.
No surprise that Mike Saemmisch didn't use their last names. They are
ashamed of being known and associated with rsa.terrorist.

I only see one freak in the photo. Are the rest buried in the powder? I
don't see nay snorkel tracks.

bdubya March 8th 04 05:51 AM

Completely OT basketball comment

On 7 Mar 2004 18:46:04 -0700, "Let Mikey Ski It!"
wrote:

bdubya wrote:
... Sorry, Colorado; ...

Sorry THIS:

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/SJ2...s/dsc_5836.jpg

(San Juans, two weeks ago. See RSAM for full report).

Hey, I _said_ , "stick to skiing"; glad someone was paying attention.
And I'll say the same for the folks in Portland and Seattle.

bw

The Real Bev March 8th 04 03:22 PM

Richard Henry wrote:

I only see one freak in the photo. Are the rest buried in the powder? I
don't see nay snorkel tracks.

I am reminded of my friends who never watched television but who had a
favorite episode of Candid Camera.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the straps.