SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   "energy straps" for Swix SR 94 straps (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=2711)

Eddie Luban December 9th 03 03:48 PM

"energy straps" for Swix SR 94 straps

I broke both energy straps on my SR 94 straps. The problem is
my version has the velcro, not the snap-on straps. (The grips are
slightly different too.) I haven't found any on-line store that carries
them, and Roger Knight said Swix doesn't have them either. Does
anyone know of any source for these straps, or does anyone have
some lying around they'd part with?

Thanks.

Eddie Luban

p.bowen December 10th 03 05:24 AM

"energy straps" for Swix SR 94 straps

gear west ski shop in minnesota has them.

877 473 4327 toll free
www.gearwest.com