SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Colorado snowfall 30% below normal .. the drought continues (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=2044)

cindy December 26th 03 04:24 PM

Colorado snowfall 30% below normal .. the drought continues

12/26/03

VAIL MOUNTAIN 79% of average
COPPER MOUNTAIN 70% of AVERAGE

ftp://ftp.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/data/snow/update/co.txt

Let Mikey Ski It! December 30th 03 01:49 AM

Colorado snowfall 30% below normal .. the drought continues

cindy wrote:
VAIL MOUNTAIN xx% of average
COPPER MOUNTAIN xx% of AVERAGE

Man, I wish Cindy's posts were more effective. There are more tourists
here in Colorado right now than I can believe.

Mike...

--
See my ski photography at: http://PowderDay.us
Carpe powder-diem

Let Mikey Ski It! December 30th 03 01:50 AM

"Let Mikey Ski It!" wrote:

cindy wrote:
VAIL MOUNTAIN xx% of average
COPPER MOUNTAIN xx% of AVERAGE

Man, I wish Cindy's posts were more effective. There are more tourists
here in Colorado right now than I can believe.

Oh, and here is a shot of some nice drought taken yesterday at
Breckenridge:

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/Bre...s/dscn3683.jpg

(Contest Bowl)

Mike...

George Nattey January 1st 04 11:20 PM

Colorado snowfall 30% below normal .. the drought continues

1 word - Nice

- very envious - drought here has us seeing 36 C and no rain for over a
month - enjoy it - I know I would if I could!

I have very fond memories of UT in late Jan/Feb a few years ago... pity it's
so far away

Happy New Year.