SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   nitro target (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=17104)

El Fabio January 22nd 08 03:47 PM

nitro target

Hi there!

I am looking for a new board. A local Sporting Goods Store has
attractive prices on a Nitro Target. Unfortunately, I have not been able
to find any information about that board. Does anybody have any
experience with this board?

Thanks,

--
El Fabio

http://www.el-fabio.de

[email protected] February 8th 08 04:00 PM

nitro target

On 22 Jan, 17:47, El Fabio wrote:
Hi there!

I am looking for a new board. A local Sporting Goods Store has
attractive prices on a Nitro Target. Unfortunately, I have not been able
to find any information about that board. Does anybody have any
experience with this board?

Thanks,

--
El Fabio

http://www.el-fabio.de

Hello, i have a nitro target and i am more then happy with it,
totally worth it. But if you don't like soft boards you should not buy
it, mine is two years and i can do sick butters with it now. Peace