SkiBanter

-   General (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Celebrity Resort Steamboat Springs (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=102)

john July 14th 04 04:36 PM

Celebrity Resort Steamboat Springs

I'm thinking about bidding in an auction on renting a unit at the
Celebrity Resort in Steamboat Springs for a family ski trip in Feb.
Any information on this resort -- or others that wouldn't cost an arm
and leg -- would be appreciated. In particular, I would like to know
how far from the lifts the resort is located and how conveneient is
the shuttle (how often does it run, does it make a lot of stops, does
it run early and late, etc.). We'd prefer a ski in-ski out, of
course, but if the price is right, I guess we could use a shuttle as
long as it is reasonably convenient.

Thanks for any info.