SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Time to reopen RSAM! (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=6202)

H. R. Bob Hofmann November 4th 04 07:05 PM

Time to reopen RSAM!

Well, since you know who is out on the loose again, we better get RSAM
started so we can have some on-topic discussions without wading thru
all his crap. Klaus???

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

Chuck November 4th 04 07:52 PM

(H. R. Bob Hofmann) wrote in
om:

Well, since you know who is out on the loose again, we better get RSAM
started so we can have some on-topic discussions without wading thru
all his crap. Klaus???

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

Don't need to. Try this instead.

klaus November 4th 04 08:00 PM

H. R. Bob Hofmann wrote:
Well, since you know who is out on the loose again, we better get RSAM
started so we can have some on-topic discussions without wading thru
all his crap. Klaus???

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

It's out of my hands. But I hear the wheels turning. Patience.

-klaus

pigo November 5th 04 12:44 AM

"H. R. Bob Hofmann" wrote in message
om...
Well, since you know who is out on the loose again, we better get RSAM
started so we can have some on-topic discussions without wading thru
all his crap. Klaus???

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

We can use annexcafe too. It's easier on everybody isn't it?

Richard Henry November 5th 04 12:59 AM

"pigo" wrote in message

"H. R. Bob Hofmann" wrote in message
om...
Well, since you know who is out on the loose again, we better get RSAM
started so we can have some on-topic discussions without wading thru
all his crap. Klaus???

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

We can use annexcafe too. It's easier on everybody isn't it?

Except when the server's down (are not visible from here).

Richard Henry November 5th 04 01:06 AM

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"pigo" wrote in message

"H. R. Bob Hofmann" wrote in message
om...
Well, since you know who is out on the loose again, we better get RSAM
started so we can have some on-topic discussions without wading thru
all his crap. Klaus???

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

We can use annexcafe too. It's easier on everybody isn't it?

Except when the server's down (are not visible from here).

OK, it's back. That didn't take long.

Juan KoolDude November 5th 04 02:39 AM

Hey, if anyone is interested, you're welcome to try the forum on my
web site. http://www.2skierz.com/phpBB2

http://www.2skierz.com

Richard Henry November 5th 04 04:52 AM

"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message

"Wild Turkey Whiskey" soothes even the most savage, raving mad, Turkey
Vulture, buy some for your NG TODAY!

Ooh, thanks for reminding me. I almost went to bed without my daily beer.
Tonight I choose the Karl Strauss Amber Lager (brewed in San Diego) over the
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. I usually have more choices, but we are suffering
through a refrigerator emergancy: the kitchen unit is bonked out for the
second time this month, so the drinks-only reefer in the garage is stuffed
with other stuff. The sad part is that there is no room in the freezer for
the beer mugs.

Terd Fartingmor November 5th 04 11:10 AM

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:52:54 -0800, "Richard Henry"
wrote this crap:

Ooh, thanks for reminding me. I almost went to bed without my daily beer.
Tonight I choose the Karl Strauss Amber Lager (brewed in San Diego) over the
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. I usually have more choices, but we are suffering
through a refrigerator emergancy: the kitchen unit is bonked out for the
second time this month, so the drinks-only reefer in the garage is stuffed
with other stuff. The sad part is that there is no room in the freezer for
the beer mugs.

I've been celebrating by drinking Busch. At my local VFW, someone is
always buying Busch beer for everybody.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."