SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The utter vileness of rsa regulars (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=12812)

Two Buddha February 28th 06 11:44 PM

The utter vileness of rsa regulars

I invite the newcomer to scroll back a week. Take a look at the incredibly
vile posts made by plenty of rsa regulars. And now look at how the regulars
are civil to each other, no matter how criminal, no matter how much they
lie, no matter how vile.
Tells you all you need to know about rsa, doesn't it?
Honest people are attacked by every single freak who hangs out here, never
criticized by their fellow assholes. Anyone who tells the truth gets
stalked.
But be a pathological liar, a psychopath, an asshole without any discernible
moral, ethical, or social values, and you fit right in.
Not to mention that NONE of these gutless, nutless cowards has ever had the
balls to spew their filth in person.
What assholes!
RSA

Anypandy March 1st 06 07:38 PM

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
I invite the newcomer to scroll back a week. Take a look at the incredibly
vile posts made by plenty of rsa regulars. And now look at how the
regulars are civil to each other, no matter how criminal, no matter how
much they lie, no matter how vile.
Tells you all you need to know about rsa, doesn't it?
Honest people are attacked by every single freak who hangs out here, never
criticized by their fellow assholes. Anyone who tells the truth gets
stalked.
But be a pathological liar, a psychopath, an asshole without any
discernible moral, ethical, or social values, and you fit right in.
Not to mention that NONE of these gutless, nutless cowards has ever had
the balls to spew their filth in person.
What assholes!
RSA

We want to meet you but you REFUSE to give us your hovel whereabouts.

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Two Buddha March 2nd 06 12:55 AM

"Anypandy" wrote in message

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
I invite the newcomer to scroll back a week. Take a look at the
incredibly vile posts made by plenty of rsa regulars. And now look at how
the regulars are civil to each other, no matter how criminal, no matter
how much they lie, no matter how vile.
Tells you all you need to know about rsa, doesn't it?
Honest people are attacked by every single freak who hangs out here,
never criticized by their fellow assholes. Anyone who tells the truth
gets stalked.
But be a pathological liar, a psychopath, an asshole without any
discernible moral, ethical, or social values, and you fit right in.
Not to mention that NONE of these gutless, nutless cowards has ever had
the balls to spew their filth in person.
What assholes!
RSA

We want to meet you but you REFUSE to give us your hovel whereabouts.

Geez, weren't you paying attention when Richard Walsh posted my home
address, in response to a clear death threat you made?
He wants you to try and kill me. He hasn't got the balls himself, of
course, but he'd be happy to recruit a wacko like you.

Anypandy March 2nd 06 10:56 AM

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
We want to meet you but you REFUSE to give us your hovel whereabouts.

Geez, weren't you paying attention when Richard Walsh posted my home
address, in response to a clear death threat you made?

That was years ago. Are you still at:

Abraham, Scott Barak
6517 Palatine Ave N
SEATTLE, WA 98103

Have you not moved on into another cardboard box by now?

What is your phone number and I'll give you a hoy?