SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Cutting the 2nd bar from Pilot boots to fit Profil binding (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=30143)

Lawrence Smith July 31st 20 06:36 PM

Cutting the 2nd bar from Pilot boots to fit Profil binding

I have the older SNS Profil manual bindings on several pairs of skis/roller skis. Has anyone used Pilot boots with these bindings by simply cutting off the 2nd bar from the boots? Seems like a fairly straightforward way to use the new boots without having to change perfectly good bindings.

Sharon Marsh Roberts August 27th 20 01:51 PM

On Friday, July 31, 2020 at 2:36:42 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I have the older SNS Profil manual bindings on several pairs of skis/roller skis. Has anyone used Pilot boots with these bindings by simply cutting off the 2nd bar from the boots? Seems like a fairly straightforward way to use the new boots without having to change perfectly good bindings.

I'm pretty sure that I have used the new Pilot boots with Profil bindings without any change whatsoever.