SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Fischer race suit for sale (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=6440)

Rob Bradlee November 17th 04 10:52 PM

Fischer race suit for sale

Hi all skiers,

My wife won a great prize in the raffle at the Lake Placid Loppet last
winter, but is
selling it because it is too large for her:

A Fischer team racing suit, hat, and vest. Size is medium, but it fit
me and I'm 6 feet tall. I think any man from 5'7" to 6'2" could wear
the suit. Colors are grey, black, and light yellow/green. It's a
really high quality suit, hat and vest. Looking in catalogs it seems
that outfits like this would cost about $300. We're selling it for
$150 or best offer.

Rob Bradlee
781-944-5595

=====
Rob Bradlee
Java, C++, Perl, XML, OOAD, Linux, and Unix Training

Kate November 27th 10 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Bradlee (Post 43473)
Hi all skiers,

My wife won a great prize in the raffle at the Lake Placid Loppet last
winter, but is
selling it because it is too large for her:

A Fischer team racing suit, hat, and vest. Size is medium, but it fit
me and I'm 6 feet tall. I think any man from 5'7" to 6'2" could wear
the suit. Colors are grey, black, and light yellow/green. It's a
really high quality suit, hat and vest. Looking in catalogs it seems
that outfits like this would cost about $300. We're selling it for
$150 or best offer.

Rob Bradlee
781-944-5595

=====
Rob Bradlee
Java, C++, Perl, XML, OOAD, Linux, and Unix Training

Hi there - just wondering if there's a way to see a picture of this suit. I'm assuming this is a nordic ski suit. I've bee keeping an eye out for a race suit for my husband and would be interested in more information. Thanks

Kate