SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   red lodge mt (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=5151)

larry July 12th 04 09:57 PM

red lodge mt

Anyone been here to ski that can give any input? Thanks

larry

AstroPax July 13th 04 12:56 AM

red lodge mt

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:52:17 -0400, Olaf Timandahaff
wrote:

Where is it?

Red Lodge, Montana, Duh!

-Astro

woody July 13th 04 12:58 AM

red lodge mt

i don't believe that anyone in this group
could spell " ski ".

woody July 13th 04 01:03 AM

red lodge mt

Richard Henry July 13th 04 01:06 AM

red lodge mt

"woody" wrote in message
i don't believe that anyone in this group
could spell " ski ".

Oh I think they can.

However, there are probably several opinions about how to pluralize it.

1 ski, 2 ski? skis? skiis? skies?

AstroPax July 13th 04 01:14 AM

red lodge mt

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:08:08 -0600, Bob Lee wrote:

thought firefighters were 'cute.'

How many shots of tequila, at Nataly's Front Bar, did it take to get
her to say that?

-Astro

bdubya July 13th 04 02:13 AM

red lodge mt

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 01:03:37 GMT, "woody"
wrote:

i don't believe that anyone in this group
could spell " ski ".

Wrong group; we're skiers. You clearly want alt.music.ska.

bw

foot2foot July 14th 04 05:10 AM

red lodge mt

"larry" wrote in message
Anyone been here to ski that can give any input? Thanks

larry

When I skied Red Lodge, there were feet, I say feet of new
powder. They have some backcountry gate you can go
through. The backcountry that surrounds the area could well be
described as awesome, but even to just leave that alone, it will
have most everything you want. Two or three mountains I think,
many lifts, lots of great blue, green, black and double.

What is it that you'd like to know? It's a great place to ski,
*very* reasonable, great little authentic type ski town, though
I'm not sure if anyone can get you to the slopes from town.
For that matter, I'm not sure if anyone could get you from
any airport to Red Lodge. I personally would just love
a mid winter week at Red Lodge. It would remind me of old
times with all the nowadays amenities.

Red Lodge is a great place to ski.