SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Scott Abraham - freak of all freaks (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=19871)

Dick G[_2_] February 15th 10 10:29 PM

Scott Abraham - freak of all freaks

Scott is a true freak, and has severe psychotic disorders. Psychotic
disorders are severe mental disorders that cause abnormal thinking and
perceptions. Just read any post fat ass makes.all lies. People with
psychoses lose touch with reality. What reality is SAB in? Two of the
main symptoms are delusions and hallucinations. Delusions are false
beliefs, such as thinking that someone is plotting against you or that
the TV is sending you secret messages. Hallucinations are false
perceptions, such as hearing, seeing or feeling something that is not
there. Schizophrenia is one type of psychotic disorder. All of this
points to the true Abraham mind, one of drugs, delusion and abuse of
others.

twobuddha[_2_] February 15th 10 10:41 PM

On Feb 15, 3:29*pm, Dick G wrote:
Scott is a true freak, and has severe psychotic disorders. Psychotic
disorders are severe mental disorders that cause abnormal thinking and
perceptions. Just read any post fat ass makes.all lies. People with
psychoses lose touch with reality. What reality is SAB in? Two of the
main symptoms are delusions and hallucinations. Delusions are false
beliefs, such as thinking that someone is plotting against you or that
the TV is sending you secret messages. Hallucinations are false
perceptions, such as hearing, seeing or feeling something that is not
there. Schizophrenia is one type of psychotic disorder. All of this
points to the true Abraham mind, one of drugs, delusion and abuse of
others.

But the TV IS sending me secret messages. Come on by and find out
what they are, you might be able to tell me if it is aliens or just
God.
Hey, I'm having a hallucination right now.....the voices are telling
me that your mama named you Dick Gozinya.
Back to the messages. Currently, it is telling me that the Canuck
women just scored a goal.