SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   More Reality just in case, SAB (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=5197)

jvwalker51 August 5th 04 12:38 PM

More Reality just in case, SAB

If I'm under oath, Scott, you can count on a number of things coming out
that you told me. Want an example: here's one. Remember Remington? A nice
fellow that you introduced to Kerrison. In 1999, she was offered some
equipment which she accepted from Remington. You offered her some equipment
as well, but at that point she was fed up with you and she refused to accept
it (verifiable on google as well). Interesting irony isn't it, that you
claim that she stole lift tickets but then why would she refuse to accept
the far more expensive equipment. Sort of exposes your lie, doesn't it? But
back to the Remington thing. You told me that you were going to get even
with the ELB (evil little bitch) by attacking and driving Remington off the
site even though you knew he had nothing to do with any of this. All so you
could keep her from securing any equipment deals. Under oath, dumbass, and
let the court figure out who's lying and who isn't. Care to make a wager
about who will come across as being more credible? Before you answer that,
think about your behavior on RSA for the last four years - every lie is in
play.

Have a nice day.