SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rossi rollerskis (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=2182)

Jeff Kalember July 16th 03 05:26 PM

Rossi rollerskis

Anyone out there know where I can get replacement wheels for the old Rossi
rollerskis?

They are the yellow ones and had wide black wheels.

I have a pair but cannot find anyone who stocks replacement wheels.

thanks.

JK

---

revyakin July 16th 03 09:33 PM

Rossi rollerskis

go to www.xcskihighpoint.com and find Hans Karlsen's email at the
bottom of the front page. He must have a whole bunch in his garage.

Jeff Kalember July 17th 03 04:54 PM

Rossi rollerskis

thanks, I emailed him...
we'll see what happens.

Rossi said they do not sell them any more and do not have any parts.

Must have not done well in the rollerski market.

JK

om...