SkiBanter

-   European Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Glencoe 80cm! (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=19960)

scott w February 25th 10 03:35 PM

Glencoe 80cm!

I see that Glencoe's report of 80cm of fresh snow has topped the Ski
Club of Great Britain's daily world snowfall table. I wonder when this
last happened? There are also reports of 5ft drifts at the top of the
Nevis Range gondola...

Pip Luscher[_3_] February 26th 10 08:51 PM

Glencoe 80cm!

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 08:35:22 -0800 (PST), scott w
wrote:

I see that Glencoe's report of 80cm of fresh snow has topped the Ski
Club of Great Britain's daily world snowfall table. I wonder when this
last happened? There are also reports of 5ft drifts at the top of the
Nevis Range gondola...

One day I will try to ski Scotland again (that's 'try to ski', not
'ski Scotland again'. But not this year, unfortunately.

Why? Just because, alright?

--
-Pip