SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Cheap New equipment (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=153)

phil August 10th 03 08:14 PM

Cheap New equipment

No.What's your connexion with them anyway?

Dapper Dan August 11th 03 01:40 PM

Cheap New equipment

phil wrote:
No.What's your connexion with them anyway?

I was a potential buy till I found out that they don't ship to Canada.
WTF? Why doesn't anyone ship to Canada?

Scott T. Lindner August 12th 03 12:38 PM

Cheap New equipment

I was a potential buy till I found out that they don't ship to Canada.
WTF? Why doesn't anyone ship to Canada?

That's really stupid. I sometimes don't think these US companies understand
the meaning of a global market. :)

What part of Canada do you live in? Are you close enough to the boarder to
have it shipped there and then drive over someday to pick it up? I know
it's a pain but it would get you the board if that's a reasonable option.

I wonder if you should contact the company to see if they have a distributor
in Canada.

Scott

Tiburon27 August 12th 03 03:17 PM

Cheap New equipment

I have had alot of success with boardzone.com. It's in Concorde Ontario. I
bought some Bent Metal bindings years ago that I still have on my urban jib
stick and I got some end of season Forum ATE bindings this spring.