SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   North Face Snowboard/Ski Jacket (New and Authentic!) (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=427)

Yusof C November 21st 03 06:38 AM

North Face Snowboard/Ski Jacket (New and Authentic!)

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...y=15 677&rd=1

John Sindell November 21st 03 08:18 PM

North Face Snowboard/Ski Jacket (New and Authentic!)

Yusof C wrote:
[snip link of auction]

Where did you buy this that you can't just return it for a smaller size?

I get my North Face jackets from China for about $10 (US) each.

--
John Q. Sindell Jr.

http://jqs.pikapp.net

Boardin' Fool November 21st 03 11:47 PM

North Face Snowboard/Ski Jacket (New and Authentic!)

Do you have a link or phone number where I can get some of them jackets for
only 10 clams?

Thanks,
Rick

John Sindell November 22nd 03 12:11 AM

Boardin' Fool wrote:
Do you have a link or phone number where I can get some of them jackets for
only 10 clams?

Just walk around Beijing and you'll see them for sale. I don't have a
contact for getting them shipped--someone I know brings them back for me
about once a year.

--
John Q. Sindell Jr.

http://jqs.pikapp.net