SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   storage of snowboards and skis (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=18373)

[email protected] February 22nd 09 03:38 PM

storage of snowboards and skis

I have had my snowboards etc under my airconditoner. in the winter i
it on heater and in the summer the aircondtioner is on. Is this bad
idea? I moved them to near my window, i guess that will get colder
than the rest of the room is that a bad location as well?

Mike M. Miskulin February 22nd 09 09:22 PM

" wrote in :

I have had my snowboards etc under my airconditoner. in the winter i
it on heater and in the summer the aircondtioner is on. Is this bad
idea? I moved them to near my window, i guess that will get colder
than the rest of the room is that a bad location as well?

keeping your board near a heater is probably not a good thing as
it will more than likely dry the base out. Personally I keep mine
in a closet inside the original plastic storage bag. And don't
forget to leave a coat of hot wax on the board in the off season.