SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   START grip tape online (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=3067)

revyakin January 27th 04 01:22 AM

START grip tape online

Has anyone seen START grip tape in any internet store? I bought
myself a pack at High Peaks in Lake Placid and really liked the stuff.
But I won't be in the area again any time soon...

BTW who wants a box of free kick wax (I am getting rid of mine)? :)

SebB January 27th 04 03:02 AM

START grip tape online

I ordered some from reliableracing a week ago but I just checked a minute
ago and it was back order.

SebB

om...

Ron Bott January 27th 04 02:38 PM

START grip tape online

I believe that REX is making a similar product. I haven't tried
either, but maybe it will be easier to find.

Has anyone else noticed that in the last several years, it has become
increasingly more difficult to consistantly find waxes that aren't
Toko or Swix. That's really a shame because a lot of the other
companies make some really great products.