SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Prince of Wales gay!? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=4088)

Skirecr2 November 9th 03 03:07 AM

The Prince of Wales gay!?

inMessage-id:
cGhhdHBoaWw=.818468cbf2d1dac71f8477860ee884ce@10 68239261.cotse.net

Curtis wrote:

We all knew he was a fruit anyway.

Men are amazing. When a man is gay, he's a fruit. When a woman is of the same
persuasion, the guys want to watch with his *&^% in hand :)

Skirecr2 November 9th 03 03:12 AM

The Prince of Wales gay!?

inMessage-id:

Scott wrote:
They call me and Bert gay all the time.

Dressing up in woman's clothes doesn't necessarily mean you're gay.

Skirecr2 November 9th 03 03:17 AM

The Prince of Wales gay!?

inMessage-id:

Bev wrote
:I don't know if it's actually perverse or not, but there's something
distinctly odd about wishing to be a tampon. Or was that someone else?

You have it correct. Now if they would just find a way the damn things would
self-destruct my septic would be much happier.

The Real Bev November 9th 03 05:20 AM

The Prince of Wales gay!?

Skirecr2 wrote:

Bev wrote
:I don't know if it's actually perverse or not, but there's something
distinctly odd about wishing to be a tampon. Or was that someone else?

You have it correct. Now if they would just find a way the damn things would
self-destruct my septic would be much happier.

Pray for menopause.

--
Cheers,
Bev

CowPunk© November 9th 03 07:56 AM

The Prince of Wales gay!?

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:07:41 -0700 (MST), "CurtisLemay"
wrote:

Inger Skramstad Jørstad wrote:
snip

Nah! Nobody cares. We all knew he was a fruit anyway. Clinton's
a good topic because he's red neck trailer park trash. He was
interviewed on mother's day and remembered fondly how his old
lady went to the track to play the ponies. When I remember my
mom, gambling at the track isn't the first thing that comes to mind.

If it wasn't for Hillary, ole Bill would be working at some backwater
filling station.

"the world needs ditch diggers, too"- Judge Smails in Caddyshack

Cow

pigo November 9th 03 03:26 PM

The Prince of Wales gay!?

Curtis wrote:

We all knew he was a fruit anyway.

Men are amazing. When a man is gay, he's a fruit. When a woman is of

the same
persuasion, the guys want to watch with his *&^% in hand :)

It's not like we chose to be the way we are. We are born that way. Can't
you just let us be ourselves?
............Or is that a one way street?

pigo

pigo November 9th 03 03:27 PM

The Prince of Wales gay!?

"Skirecr2" wrote in message
inMessage-id:

Scott wrote:
They call me and Bert gay all the time.

Dressing up in woman's clothes doesn't necessarily mean you're gay.

Does raping your little brother?

scottabe November 9th 03 05:20 PM

The Prince of Wales gay!?

in article , pigo at

Curtis wrote:

We all knew he was a fruit anyway.

Men are amazing. When a man is gay, he's a fruit. When a woman is of

the same
persuasion, the guys want to watch with his *&^% in hand :)

It's not like we chose to be the way we are. We are born that way.

You were born a psychopath?

Can't
you just let us be ourselves?
...........Or is that a one way street?

It is to psychopaths.

scottabe November 9th 03 05:22 PM

More false allegations of molesting children.

in article , pigo at
wrote on 11/9/03 8:27 AM:

"Skirecr2" wrote in message
inMessage-id:

Scott wrote:
They call me and Bert gay all the time.

Dressing up in woman's clothes doesn't necessarily mean you're gay.

Does raping your little brother?

Sick, demented psychopaths like Bob Thompson continue to lie. But this
cowardly **** didn't have the balls to show up in person and spew this
filth. On several occasions. Why?
Because he is a despicable, gutless, insane asshole. Because he knows what
would happen to him if he did. What a vile, useless, utterly worthless
human being! No wonder he hates the world....because he hates himself for
good reason.

Richard Henry November 9th 03 08:06 PM

"scottabe" wrote in message

Sick, demented psychopaths like Bob Thompson continue to lie. But this
cowardly **** didn't have the balls to show up in person and spew this
filth. On several occasions. Why?
Because he is a despicable, gutless, insane asshole. Because he knows

what
would happen to him if he did.

What would happen to him?