SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   too stiff (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=27023)

lakesurfer52 February 14th 12 03:35 PM

too stiff

Have a couple of skis that are to stiff for me as I lost weight.
Both Fischers. ( Yes I contacted them. They said no can do)
One is skate and classic.
Skis do soften with time as some my older skis are much softer.
I Can not afford new pairs.
Any Suggestions
Dan

[email protected] February 14th 12 06:18 PM

too stiff

Put the weight back on or sell them. Some ideas: ski swap next fall,
eBay, skinnyski.com classifieds ($20 membership req'd).

Btw, what # were they flexed for or fit well at, and what year skis?

Gene

--
lakesurfer52

Timo Salmi February 14th 12 09:47 PM

too stiff

On 14.02.2012 18:35 lakesurfer52 wrote:
Have a couple of skis that are to stiff for me as I lost weight.
Both Fischers. ( Yes I contacted them. They said no can do)
One is skate and classic.

Of course depending on the level of your skiing, why are the skating
skis a problem? Classic I can understand.

All the best, Timo

--
Prof. (emer.) Timo Salmi, Vaasa, Finland
http://www.netikka.net/tsneti/homepage.php

gr[_2_] February 15th 12 04:51 AM

too stiff

On 2/14/2012 11:35 AM, lakesurfer52 wrote:
Have a couple of skis that are to stiff for me as I lost weight.
Both Fischers. ( Yes I contacted them. They said no can do)
One is skate and classic.
Skis do soften with time as some my older skis are much softer.
I Can not afford new pairs.
Any Suggestions
Dan

Depending how much weight you lost, you can get by this season by
gr