SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Skiboarding tricks... (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=14781)

[email protected] January 11th 07 10:14 PM

Skiboarding tricks...

Hi,
Anyone have some skiboarding trick advice? I tried a jump on them last
night, (dynastar twins) and promptly fell on my side upon landing. I
can jump a couple feet on skis, but can't balance right beyond a 2 or 3
feet. Any jumping tips/tricks?

How are rails on skiboards? I've never done a rail on skis (don't want
to damage my bases), but want to on my skiboards.

Any suggestions?

VtSkier January 11th 07 10:36 PM

Skiboarding tricks...

wrote:
Hi,
Anyone have some skiboarding trick advice? I tried a jump on them last
night, (dynastar twins) and promptly fell on my side upon landing. I
can jump a couple feet on skis, but can't balance right beyond a 2 or 3
feet. Any jumping tips/tricks?

How are rails on skiboards? I've never done a rail on skis (don't want
to damage my bases), but want to on my skiboards.

Any suggestions?

Yeah, buy some real skis.