SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   It just is killing Barf and Scoot that they have no ability to harasspeople at work (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=17394)

clarencedarrow March 18th 08 01:14 PM

It just is killing Barf and Scoot that they have no ability to harasspeople at work

Just a couple of impotent slobs reaching the pinnacle of their success.

twobuddha[_2_] March 18th 08 04:03 PM

It just is killing Barf and Scoot that they have no ability toharass people at work

On Mar 18, 6:14 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
Just a couple of impotent slobs reaching the pinnacle of their success.

As I was saying, Bert. Mentally ill. A stalking freak who really
believes his insane delusions.
We need to start another dishonor roll. Mentally Ill Dickless Wack
Job Dishonor Roll, methinks.

clarencedarrow March 18th 08 06:51 PM

wrote:

Just a couple of impotent slobs reaching the pinnacle of their success.

As I was saying, Bert. *Mentally ill. *A stalking freak who really
believes his insane delusions.
We need to start another dishonor roll. *Mentally Ill Dickless Wack
Job Dishonor Roll, methinks.

You win - hands down.

twobuddha[_2_] March 18th 08 08:30 PM

It just is killing Barf and Scoot that they have no ability toharass people at work

wrote:

Just a couple of impotent slobs reaching the pinnacle of their success.

As I was saying, Bert. Mentally ill. A stalking freak who really
believes his insane delusions.
We need to start another dishonor roll. Mentally Ill Dickless Wack
Job Dishonor Roll, methinks.

You win - hands down.

Come to think of it, has to be Vinnie. Still ****es you off that your
boss told you to stop stalking people on the net, eh? Sure must ****
you off that you don't know where I work and can't stalk me there,
other than taking cheap shots at the Ebay sideline.
Weren't you saying you were on disability, workers\ comp due to a bad
back, since you started giving sponge baths for a living?
Going golfing tomorrow, eh, Vinnie?
Maybe I should call New Jersey. Hell, the governor turned out to be a
fag, and it looks like you are scamming the system again, Vinnie.
Now shut the **** up, nutcase, and get help.

clarencedarrow March 18th 08 08:55 PM

wrote:

[...]

You're really rolling today. Tell ya what. Why don't you write the
state - any state - all states and tell 'em Vinnie or whoever is
posting on Company time. See what it gets ya. I'll be in your face
every day and there ain't nuthin you can do about it. Go ahead, ain't
no skin off my back. Go ahead, you big lying blowhard.

Get Barf to do it since he seems to do all your dirty work since you
are an illiterate mess. Go ahead. If you think it means ClarenceDarrow
is going to shut up and get off your ****ing back, forget it. It ain't
happening.

(It's just driving you wild - and you're beating off like a pock-
marked little demon in front of your Apple III).

twobuddha[_2_] March 20th 08 01:00 AM

It just is killing Barf and Scoot that they have no ability toharass people at work

wrote:

[...]

Vinnie, you are insane. Get help. Or come get in my face for real,
instead of hiding behind your computer, you anonymous big lying
blowhard dickless wimp.
Holy ****, you're getting crazier and more delusional.
Now go **** yourself, then take your meds.

clarencedarrow March 20th 08 01:14 AM

wrote:

[...]

Whatever you say, you worthless cocksucker. What are you going to do,
you limp dick. You are so ****ing stoopid. I ain't getting off your
back, in your face schmuck. Now go make your widdle dick threats.

twobuddha March 20th 08 03:39 AM

It just is killing Barf and Scoot that they have no ability toharass people at work

wrote:

[...]

Limp dick cocksuckers spew **** while hiding behind their computers,
limp dick cocksucker

You are so ****ing stoopid. I ain't getting off your
back, in your face schmuck. Now go make your widdle dick threats.- Hide quoted text -

Vinnie, you are insane. Get help. Stooooopid people write bull****
like this insane twaddle. Take your meds, Vinnie.

clarencedarrow March 20th 08 11:09 AM

*You are so ****ing stoopid. I ain't getting off your back, in your face schmuck. Now go make your widdle dick threats.- Hide quoted text -

Vinnie, you are insane. *Get help. *Stooooopid people write bull****
like this insane twaddle. *Take your meds, Vinnie.

Wha's the matter Stud Muffin, Can't take what you dish out? How's the
crotchless ski pant mkt. See you made ANOTHER sale, you "ethical"
trunkmaster.

twobuddha March 20th 08 05:48 PM

It just is killing Barf and Scoot that they have no ability toharass people at work

wrote:

[...]

Vinnie, you are insane. I have never stalked you. Never lied about
you. Never harassed you.
Holding you responsible for YOUR stalking is real life, Vinnie. You
make up insane bull**** and you have threatened my life.
Vinnie, you are off your medications. You are a danger to yourself
and others. Get help.

How's the
crotchless ski pant mkt. See you made ANOTHER sale, you "ethical"
trunkmaster

Vinnie, how is the "committed to a mental asylum for treatment of
schizophrenia" part going?
Obviously, you are in relapse. Call your shrink. Immediately. You
have to have a shrink, don't you?
Please, somebody tell me Vinnie Walker has professional help
available. Holy ****, this freak has the responsibility for people's
LIVES!!!!! And he is utterly delusional and foaming at the mouth.
Get help, Vinnie.