SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How weird is to nap in a touring center? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=26948)

Jon[_2_] January 18th 12 12:19 AM

How weird is to nap in a touring center?

Tired, and goaded by friends, I laid down on a bench in front of the
fire place at Trapps and took a nap (with a book on my stomach as a
visual aid). How weird does that look?

gr[_2_] January 18th 12 03:29 AM

On 1/17/2012 8:19 PM, Jon wrote:
Tired, and goaded by friends, I laid down on a bench in front of the
fire place at Trapps and took a nap (with a book on my stomach as a
visual aid). How weird does that look?

Sounds normal to me; comfy chairs and fireplaces are there for a reason!

Ben Kaufman January 18th 12 10:37 AM

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:19:01 -0800 (PST), Jon wrote:

Tired, and goaded by friends, I laid down on a bench in front of the
fire place at Trapps and took a nap (with a book on my stomach as a
visual aid). How weird does that look?

Here's weird. A while back, I had a bad crash on ice and received a small cut to
the bridge of my nose, which I was not aware of. After skiing I went to the
lodge for a snack before heading home. When I got into my car and looked at the
rear view mirror I was startled by the dried blood on my face, which no one
said a word to me about it in the lodge.

Ben

Bill[_4_] January 18th 12 04:46 PM

On Jan 17, 6:19*pm, Jon wrote:
Tired, and goaded by friends, I laid down on a bench in front of the
fire place at Trapps and took a nap (with a book on my stomach as a
visual aid). *How weird does that look?

The book on your stomach no doubt made it look better. Now, if you
were dressed more like a homeless person with a beer on your belly...
Actually, I'd vote for more public places friendly to napping.