SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What's up? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=28677)

pigo[_2_] January 8th 15 05:45 PM

What's up?

I thought that the terrorists hated us because George W. Bush was President? So now we have Alibama as president and it seems attacks are increasing? He's withdrawn, given in, surrendered. Why do they keep attacking?

[email protected] January 8th 15 08:25 PM

What's up?

On Thu, 8 Jan 2015 10:45:49 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

I thought that the terrorists hated us because George W. Bush was
President? So now we have Alibama as president and it seems
attacks are increasing? He's withdrawn, given in, surrendered.
Why do they keep attacking?

They hate people who eat dogs.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

[email protected] January 8th 15 09:01 PM

What's up?

On Thursday, 8 January 2015 10:45:50 UTC-8, pigo wrote:
I thought that the terrorists hated us because George W. Bush was President? So now we have Alibama as president and it seems attacks are increasing? He's withdrawn, given in, surrendered. Why do they keep attacking?

Don't think, you'll weaken the team.

pigo[_2_] January 8th 15 10:22 PM

What's up?

On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 3:01:47 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, 8 January 2015 10:45:50 UTC-8, pigo wrote:
I thought that the terrorists hated us because George W. Bush was President? So now we have Alibama as president and it seems attacks are increasing? He's withdrawn, given in, surrendered. Why do they keep attacking?

Don't think, you'll weaken the team.

So that's your answer? Good one! Thanks for not disappointing.

Richard Henry January 9th 15 02:15 AM

What's up?

On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 10:45:50 AM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
I thought that the terrorists hated us because George W. Bush was President? So now we have Alibama as president and it seems attacks are increasing? He's withdrawn, given in, surrendered. Why do they keep attacking?

Are you referring to the bombing of the Colorado Springs NAACP office?

pigo[_2_] January 9th 15 02:18 AM

What's up?

On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 8:15:04 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

Are you referring to the bombing of the Colorado Springs NAACP office?

No I wasn't. I don't remember that being a major part of the campaign or topic for alibama and his ilk. How many were killed? Are they a threat equal to that of radical muslims?

Richard Henry January 9th 15 03:33 AM

What's up?

On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 2:01:47 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, 8 January 2015 10:45:50 UTC-8, pigo wrote:
I thought that the terrorists hated us because George W. Bush was President? So now we have Alibama as president and it seems attacks are increasing? He's withdrawn, given in, surrendered. Why do they keep attacking?

Don't think, you'll weaken the team.

I am impressed by the number of people who have suddenly become supporters of French leftists, even if only for a day or two.

Richard Henry January 9th 15 03:40 AM

What's up?

On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 7:18:27 PM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 8:15:04 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

Are you referring to the bombing of the Colorado Springs NAACP office?

No I wasn't. I don't remember that being a major part of the campaign or topic for alibama and his ilk. How many were killed? Are they a threat equal to that of radical muslims?

So was it the Georgia militia that was preparing to blow up police stations and other "extra-constitutional" entities?

pigo[_2_] January 9th 15 11:44 AM

What's up?

On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 9:33:28 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

I am impressed by the number of people who have suddenly become supporters of French leftists, even if only for a day or two.

Are they supporters of the FL? Or perhaps anti Islamic Terrorist?

Richard Henry January 9th 15 02:26 PM

What's up?

On Friday, January 9, 2015 at 4:44:26 AM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 9:33:28 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

I am impressed by the number of people who have suddenly become supporters of French leftists, even if only for a day or two.

Are they supporters of the FL? Or perhaps anti Islamic Terrorist?

Is there anyone here who is pro IT?