SkiBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Shannon Dunn Burton Dolphin 44 (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=26904)

j Thomas January 7th 12 03:07 PM

Shannon Dunn Burton Dolphin 44

Any Body out there have a Burton Dolphin 44 board, The first Burton
Board when proboarder Shannon Dunn switched from Sims to Burton???????
Burton 1996 Pro Model: Shannon Dunn 144
length: 144cm
design: twin tip, women's pro model
color: Dark Purple version w/Dolphin base
Will Buy!!!!!!!!

fandmuy January 24th 12 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j Thomas (Post 166315)
Any Body out there have a Burton Dolphin 44 board, The first Burton
Board when proboarder Shannon Dunn switched from Sims to Burton???????
Burton 1996 Pro Model: Shannon Dunn 144
length: 144cm
design: twin tip, women's pro model
color: Dark Purple version w/Dolphin base
Will Buy!!!!!!!!

I have a Shannon Dunn board that i got in 1997 its the grey one with moon on the top!
Also was wondering about the board what its worth or if anyone knows about it
MAry

Dhanson April 13th 12 06:48 PM

I have a Shannon Dunn Burton Dolphin 144 In good condition. My first board ever. Not sure that I want to part with it yet, but would love to know what it would be worth.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fandmuy (Post 166899)

nat7s October 8th 17 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j Thomas (Post 166315)
Any Body out there have a Burton Dolphin 44 board, The first Burton
Board when proboarder Shannon Dunn switched from Sims to Burton???????
Burton 1996 Pro Model: Shannon Dunn 144
length: 144cm
design: twin tip, women's pro model
color: Dark Purple version w/Dolphin base
Will Buy!!!!!!!!

I'm almost 6 years late to this, but I do have one of these boards for sale if anyone is sill looking. It's in a great condition for a 20yo board, no major scratches beyond some small cosmetic ones. (Will keep it for another 6 years just in case!)