SkiBanter

-   European Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Looking for chalet room - transport available (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=8427)

[email protected] February 18th 05 07:06 PM

Looking for chalet room - transport available

Last year I took my g/f to Soldeu and a good time was had... this year
I'm on my own and wondering if anyone has room in their chalet for w/b
5th March?
I have a car (freelander) available with room for 3 or 4 if driving is
good for you (I've driven there before). Very fond of Andorra but happy
to try anywhere good for intermediates :-)
Mike.

David Brown :o\) February 21st 05 01:57 PM

If you are happy to share with Boarders you could try here
http://www.snowboardclub.co.uk/PNphp...orum-f-12.html

Look in the Forum 'No Mates', you'll have to register.

--
kitemap
http://ugcc.co.uk