SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Marker Bindings instructions? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=29552)

[email protected] January 26th 19 07:41 PM

Marker Bindings instructions?

Excuse me gentelmen
Could you tell me, what are the years, in witch marker M31 bindings were produced. I have Forcer Skis, with these bindings, and I'm curiuous about their age.

The Real Bev[_4_] January 26th 19 08:08 PM

On 01/26/2019 11:41 AM, wrote:
Excuse me gentelmen Could you tell me, what are the years, in witch
marker M31 bindings were produced. I have Forcer Skis, with these
bindings, and I'm curiuous about their age.

List for 2017-8. They say that everything made in the last 10 years
SHOULD be on it but there are no guarantees. No Marker M31s.
http://www.gondyline.com/indemnified.php

My saved 2007-8 list contains Markers M2 through M10 in various types.

List of contact phone numbers and email addresses:
https://www.marker.net/en-us/contact/

All I could find.

--
Cheers, Bev
"The almost universal access to higher education here in the US has