SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ski in France (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=11088)

Epic October 22nd 05 08:33 AM

ski in France

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/epicuralpes/.../locatang.html

Chriggity October 24th 05 04:20 AM

Good Luck trying to convince American's to spend min 3K to go over to
France when ... Whatever, good luck - brahhhhh.

Epic October 24th 05 01:58 PM

I've some american customers , all of them are not stupid .. fortunately !!!
some people in america don't like ... you see

Epic October 25th 05 09:21 AM

"ClarenceDarrow" a écrit dans le message
de news:
cGhhdHBoaWw=.5edb9edfeaf2f7dacbf15e8e9c3b7dc2@1130 180261.nulluser.com...
Epic wrote:

I've some american customers , all of them are not stupid ..

That's a nice way of encouraging business - don't hold your breath.

I live in mountains and my breath is great ;o)