SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   UPDATE: K2's sucky website has made the big time! (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=6674)

Walt December 1st 04 04:24 PM

UPDATE: K2's sucky website has made the big time!

Yup, it made the Daily Sucker on webpagesthatsuck.com (last week as it
turns out - and since the daily sucker isn't archived, better go there
now to check it out. You have to scroll a bit, BTW)

http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/dailysucker/

--
//-Walt
//

KentB December 1st 04 07:24 PM

I would have to say that the web site webpagesthat suck.com/dailysucker -
really sucks. All I see is the ads at the top of the page. Even reloading
didn't get anything but ads.

Walt December 1st 04 09:06 PM

KentB wrote:

I would have to say that the web site webpagesthat suck.com/dailysucker -
really sucks. All I see is the ads at the top of the page. Even reloading
didn't get anything but ads.

He's probably just giving you today's example of a webpage that sucks.
i.e. one that only works in certain browers. Pretty sucky, eh?

Here's a permalink for the K2 entry, or as near as it comes:

http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/dail.../24.html#a1138

--
//-Walt
//

ant December 3rd 04 11:25 PM

"Walt" wrote in message

Yup, it made the Daily Sucker on webpagesthatsuck.com (last week as it
turns out - and since the daily sucker isn't archived, better go there
now to check it out. You have to scroll a bit, BTW)

http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/dailysucker/

Who was threatening to dob it in to that site last week? Looks like it
worked!

ant