SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Quiet here like a snowy trail! (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=26479)

gr[_2_] May 11th 11 02:59 AM

Quiet here like a snowy trail!

I am still skiing in my mind..... had a week of memories of skiing in
Quebec at Mt St Anne and Camp Mercier to get me through the bad snowless
times!
GR

[email protected] May 18th 11 05:51 AM

On May 10, 10:59*pm, gr wrote:
I am still skiing in my mind..... had a week of memories of skiing in
Quebec at Mt St Anne and Camp Mercier to get me through the bad snowless
times!
GR

I am skiing this weekend in the High Sierras

gr[_4_] May 19th 11 02:00 AM

On 5/18/2011 1:51 AM, wrote:
On May 10, 10:59 pm, wrote:
I am still skiing in my mind..... had a week of memories of skiing in
Quebec at Mt St Anne and Camp Mercier to get me through the bad snowless
times!
GR

I am skiing this weekend in the High Sierras

Darn mountain living showoffs (is my jealousy showing?)

[email protected] May 25th 11 03:24 AM

Quiet here like a snowy trail!

On May 19, 2:14*am, "
wrote:
On May 18, 10:00*pm, gr wrote:

On 5/18/2011 1:51 AM, wrote: On May 10, 10:59 pm, *wrote:
I am still skiing in my mind..... had a week of memories of skiing in
Quebec at Mt St Anne and Camp Mercier to get me through the bad snowless
times!
GR

I am skiing this weekend in the High Sierras

Darn mountain living showoffs (is my jealousy showing?)

I am flying to CA

BC-skied at 8,000 feet near Kirkwood, Rt 88. There is still ~10 feet
of snow in the woods.

gr[_4_] May 26th 11 04:19 AM

Quiet here like a snowy trail!

On 5/24/2011 11:24 PM, wrote:
On May 19, 2:14 am, "
wrote:
On May 18, 10:00 pm, wrote:

On 5/18/2011 1:51 AM, wrote: On May 10, 10:59 pm, wrote:
I am still skiing in my mind..... had a week of memories of skiing in
Quebec at Mt St Anne and Camp Mercier to get me through the bad snowless
times!
GR

I am skiing this weekend in the High Sierras

Darn mountain living showoffs (is my jealousy showing?)

I am flying to CA

BC-skied at 8,000 feet near Kirkwood, Rt 88. There is still ~10 feet
of snow in the woods.

Here in Rochester NY it is almost cottonwood season (poplar tree seeds),
where it looks a lot like snow and can be up to 3 inches of air
conditioner clogging fluff!