SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A quick shot of Alta, today, 11/07/05 (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=11250)

Walt November 8th 05 01:56 AM

A quick shot of Alta, today, 11/07/05

AstroPax wrote:
Albion Basin as seen from the parking lot, today, 11/07/05:

http://ski.astropax.com/05-06/alta_11-07-05_001.htm

Well, I'll see your Albion Basin photo and raise you another Algoma
Snowman.

Oh fudge. Who am I kidding? I've got nothing. Bumkis. I'll fold.

So, since you've won the bet, I guess I'll have to come ski the
Wasatch, instead of you having to come here and ski the midwest.

Darn.

--
// Walt
//

Sam Seiber November 8th 05 03:38 PM

AstroPax wrote:

Albion Basin as seen from the parking lot, today, 11/07/05:

http://ski.astropax.com/05-06/alta_11-07-05_001.htm

Thanks, and I will raise you a site update myself.
http://www.iskico.com

Took some pictures after our 16" dump over last weekend.

Still on homemade snow, but at least the south facing stuff
got white again.

A-Basin got an upper chair going last Sunday. Loveland is close
to getting their chair 2 going (which will mean the end of lines there).

Sam "Ullr, come back, please...." Seiber

LePheaux November 9th 05 03:26 AM

"AstroPax" wrote in message
Albion Basin as seen from the parking lot, today, 11/07/05:

http://ski.astropax.com/05-06/alta_11-07-05_001.htm

More wind and snow on the way:

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/slc/projects...odForecast.php

Serves ya'll right for getting all the snow last year.
trade ya 30 " of cascade cement for 20 ' OF CHAMPAGANE.
That would still put Crystal at 40 "